Pearson Gore Limited - Complaint Handing Procedure
The following notes set out the procedure we will follow in dealing with any complaint:
1. We have appointed Stuart Jerden or Mark Van Blommestein of Pearson Gore, 44 – 46 Queen Street, Ramsgate, Kent CT11 9EF telephone number 01843 851000 to deal with complaints. If you have a question or if you would like to make a complaint please do not hesitate to contact them.
2. If you have initially made your complaint verbally, whether face to face or on the telephone please also make it in writing addressed to Stuart Jerden or Mark Van Blommestein above.
3. Once we have received your written complaint Stuart Jerden or Mark Van Blommestein will contact you within 7 working days of them receiving the complaint. At this stage we will give you our understanding of your case. We may also invite you to make any further comments that you may have in relation to this.
4. Within 21 days of receipt of your written summary Stuart Jerden or Mark Van Blommestein will write to you to inform you of the outcome of their internal investigation into your complaint and let you know what action we have taken or will take.
5. If the complaint has still not been resolved to your satisfaction, you can then refer your complaint to the Property Redress Scheme if the complaint relates to agency, landlord and tenant matters:
Property Redress Scheme
1st Floor Premier House
Hertfordshire WD6 1JH
Centre for Effective Dispute Resolution (CEDR)
70 Fleet Street
London EC4Y 1EU
if the complaint relates to survey or other professional matters.
Pearson Gore is a private limited company in England and Wales under the number 3378770, registered office 44 – 46 Queen Street, Ramsgate, Kent CT11 9EF regulated by RICS
PEARSON GORE LIMITED 2019